Weed: The User's Guide
This hands-on and hilarious guide to the world of weed is “required reading for longtime potheads and new users alike (Dan Savage)”
The United States is in the midst of a weed renaissance. Recreational marijuana is greenlit in a growing number of states, with medical marijuana legal in many more. The Stranger writer and performer David Schmader is your witty and well-baked tour guide to this brave new world of legal marijuana.
· Which presidents were potheads
· Hemp vs. cannabis
· Dealing with dealers
· What is the difference between a blunt and a spliff
· How to make an apple into a pipe
· How to clean a bong
· How to make the world's best pot brownies
· What to do if you are high and you don't like it
· How to maximize your high with food (chilled grapes and a cheese platter, or $10 worth of whatever you want from 7-Eleven), entertainment (from abstract expressionism to buddy comedies) and nature (dog parks are a stoner's paradise).
Packed with history, ways to enjoy, recipes, safety and legality tips, and medical-use information, this little manual is the perfect addition to your stash!